Pages

Saturday, 4 April 2015

The Easter bunny is painting...

Have been struggling with a painful back & shoulder earlier this week but things have been easing up. After a wonderful lazy Good Friday, OH and I went out for a pizza and a couple of cocktails in our favourite bar (the owners of which also turned out to be our new allotment neighbours -- we introduced ourselves properly). Today I ran some errands in town while OH planted some broad beans on the plot and was caught by several Old Boys and Tomato Seedling Man, who is lovely but who will take a minimum of half an hour out of your day, to tell you tales from his days as a merchant seaman.

When I got back from town, I caught another dry spell this afternoon to paint the patio furniture with the leftover Timbercare brown paint. The furniture is still the same we inherited from the people we bought this house from. It's wonky but pretty indestructible so OH and I have decided to give it at least one more season before replacing it. Too many other essential purchases needed this year and next.

No comments:

Post a Comment