Ow. Ow, ow, ow, ow,
ow... My back is going into spasm every few minutes, just in time to
put a stop to my vague dreams of earning money with my body instead
of my mind. It'll subside, but it's a pain. I've discovered that if I ram my knotty latissimus dorsi into the corner of the sturdy coffee table in the
living room and move up and down and sideways, it makes a lot of
difference. For about 10 minutes.
Still, OH and I get a lot done today. Sowed cauliflower, broccoli, peas, more beans, watermelons, Halloween pumpkins, nasturtium, scarlet kale, tomatoes, borage, sweetpeas, china aster, zinnia, phlox, marigolds.
The new batch of Lidl apple juice is bubbling away nicely under the stairs. The last batch has been siphoned into bottles and is maturing now. We've tried it. It's cidery enough but still far too yeasty. Too much of this and the flatus will fire us into the stratosphere.





No comments:
Post a Comment