Pages

Sunday, 2 June 2013

First breakfast of the year outside

Prinzenfruehstueck for one in the sun: Lidl salmon, scrambled egg, toast, fresh chives, soft cheese, home-made blackberry jelly, posh coffee.














Actually, make that three, because Mr Booze and Tante Ju joined me, feeding barely two metres away. Texted OH with a pic to make him look forward to coming home.

Today, even though it's gorgeous outside, will be a no-allotment day because all that digging yesterday has trapped nerves in my arm or shoulder, not sure which, and poor-circulation pain made me wake up every hour. In a way it's good news because I usually get this when I build muscle tissue -- and it only takes a couple of days to subside -- but it is annoying so I'll give it a rest. There's plenty of things I can be getting on with on a sunlounger on the patio.
  


I wanted to video Tante Ju as she was trying to get at the cat food laid out for the blackbirds. It was very funny -- she's too large -- but she's also like me when a camera is pointed at her: she just freezes and stares at me so the video turned out very boring, and I deleted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment